Wednesday, October 11, 2006

iCarta iPod Dock & Toilet Roll Dispenser


First Steve Jobs showed one at a recent Apple show then I managed to get my hands on one at the recent Inmac 2006 Customer Exposition. So what do I think of the iCarta as an iPod dock? It seems to me that no self respecting iPod owner should have a toilet without an iCarta. This is the most stylish toilet roll dispenser I've ever seen. The guy showing this to me was at pains to state that the built in battery is rechargable although the information I'm reading says it's mains only. Didn't get a chance to test the audio quality but I can only imagine that it's good enough for a bathroom. The iCarta is available in the UK from LM Technologies.

See a larger picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free page hit counter