Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Windows Vista Thoughts

This is an interesting article (Why Windows Vista Won't Suck) and I'm sure Windows Vista won't suck but Windows 95, 98, 2000 and XP didn't suck either. What really bothers me about Windows is how complicated it is. Complicated to use and complicated for applications. This has been Microsoft's way ever since they moved from the oh so simple MS-DOS. I'm certain that Vista will be a lot better than XP but it'll also be really bloated, eating up resources for fun.

3 Comments:

At 1:44 pm, Blogger James said...

What really bothers me about Windows is that it only has one serious competitor! That’s bad news for innovation.

 
At 1:57 pm, Blogger Aline said...

Long live Linux!

 
At 9:41 pm, Blogger James said...

Yes, I agree. We could do with another 2 or 3 operating systems in the PC space, just to keep things *driven*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free page hit counter