Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Sharp 3.2 Mega Pixel Phone!


It's that time of year . . . it's time to upgrade my phone. After years of looking for phones that do 'everything' i.e. video, camera, games, internet, MP3, emulation and a good UI, I have decided to look for just two things in my next phone, a decent camera and good design.

The Sharp 903 (seen above in red) has an excellent camera, just do a search on Google and see for yourself and an pretty clean design. Now all I need is for Voda to give me a good deal! :)

On a slightly different note, Vodaphone UK are now offering TV on 3G mobiles, check out www.vodaphone.co.uk for more info. I'm going to try it out tomorrow - I'll post my review here soon.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 am, Blogger James said...

Did you know you can upgrade after 10 months?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free page hit counter